Thursday 18 July 2013

July 2013

Oh wow!
I am not good at writing as often as I first suggested I would be!

The blog is going to be taking a new twist from the start of August, when I am shifting the viewpoint to things online that are of interest to me.... and in effect my readers.
Part of this means I will be sharing, liking and commenting about a wider range of topics and inviting other bloggers in to share pieces of their lives and blogs with you all.

Very exciting stuff.

In the meantime, I have been doing more DIY at my apartment, I finished the shelf unit that I re-purposed a set of drawers from. They look beautiful!


The new shelves; Used to be a 4 drawer dresser.

I also added the curtain at the bottom edge, as it hides our vacuum cleaner in there. Much nicer to look at in the lounge than a vacuum cleaner!

In other changes I changed the lounge furniture around, I know, again. So now it looks more homely and less like things have been thrown in places. 
Such as, 


Photographs, various dates and locations, but all taken by me.


The lounge: bookshelf to the left used to be behind the couch.


The blue table was turned on the other angle, it's more spacious like this. Although we still have one awkward extra dining chair going on. 

In other news, I have been working as a Volunteer for the past 2 months at Eva's Attic, a great little second hand premium used clothing store, Cuba Street (Wellington). I work there every Tuesday between 11am and 5pm. (Every second week I end at 2pm though). 
Here are some photos of the shop:








I don't think they need much explaining.  
A bunch of awesome clothes, shoes, bags, scarves etc. Oh and Men's clothing too!

Other than all that, life has been pretty quiet, I finished up at university in June. So it's been pretty quiet. But it's nice to have a break. I'm just seeing where life takes me at the moment. Job hunting is proving to be fruitful, we will see what happens. I'm still cleaning as well. 

Life is good. 

When I'm back next to make my next post, I'll have a few surprises up my sleeve, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment