Thursday 17 October 2013

Insane how fast life moves

I have spent the past 10 days or so madly applying for jobs. Any jobs. Full time preferred.
Yesterday I had an amazing interview. - You know the ones, where you walk in and just rock it? Where you answer every question and just know you were kick-ass?
Yeah, one of those.

So today, I just emailed my boss to say I can't work for them much longer - gave them a heads up that I've been looking for work and need to leave.

But then, less than 4 hours later I have to re-call her and email through a proper resignation letter because I got a call to say I got the job (yes, the one with the amazing interview)!

So I am now working from next week onwards.
I am so excited.

Now to get through one final cleaning day and a weekend home with the BF's family.

Excitement is rising!

No comments:

Post a Comment