Tuesday 12 November 2013

Spring has sprung but where's the warm weather?

Tonight's blog is going to be more thoughts about life and things I've seen online today...


Here goes,

Today I was promoted to admin on a facebook group, pretty exciting. With another couple of people. (There's 4 of us who're new admins).
Excitement!

Weatherwise the day was okay.
I slept in until 2pm. Ooops.

Have to get another parcel picked up tomorrow, yay I get to go to my favourite post shop!

Nervous about getting another routine blood test tomorrow.

*Sigh*.

Entered a bunch of competitions tonight, only to read, (after entering various things for an hour) that entries are only permitted from the USA! *Rage Face*.

Argh.

Desperately need to re-polish my nails, keep biting them.
*Sigh*.


No comments:

Post a Comment