Tuesday 5 August 2014

Happy Blogging!

3 years and 5 months ago I started this blog. {Way back in 2010} Now look how it's changed and adapted to suit my life and what's happening now. I've gone from writing about the Pacific and Literature (university studies!) to my life experiences. The day to day. The real life 'stuff' that's happening to me.

I went from joking about 'crushes' and my love life, and loving being single to this... Relationship. Seriousness. Living in an apartment. From living with a group of friends, to living with my boyfriend and one flatmate. Times have changed. And time has definitely flown by super fast!

It feels like only yesterday that I was diagnosed with Baker's Lung. (It also feels like only yesterday I was saying goodbye to Mike.)

It is INSANE how much has changed in the past 3 years, nearly 3 and a half actually.

In a little over a month I'll be 26.... Where have my 20's gone?!

I'm definitely not the same girl I was when I graduated High school.
Not the same girl I was when I decided to pack up and move to the city, to start University.

Crazy to think it's already four and a half years and I have still not graduated yet.

Good things take time.
A lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment