Thursday 25 September 2014

Girls who wear glasses

Well since I've been wearing, and thinking about wearing, more make up I thought this post was much needed.

So I wear glasses for reading. I am forever taking them off and putting them back on. Every time I do so I end up smudging my make up on my nose from the nose pieces.

What's a lady to do?


When the glasses frames and nose pieces rub off the make up - well it's not a good look. The make up ends up splotchy and horrible - and the glasses end up messy too.
The solution?

Go online and ask google.

Make up tricks to look gorgeous in glasses

Make up tips for glasses wearers

From sites like the above I found a few tried and true things to try out.

1. Be sure to remove all make up and clean your glasses regularly.
2. Blot your make up, so there is no excess to come off (onto your glasses).
3. Wear a good powder over your make up. (A setting powder).
4. Try a tinted moisturiser or BB cream.
5. Use a make up sponge to blot off excess make up.
6. Thin layers of make up are better.
7. Just keep your glasses on, try not to take them on and off as the constant friction makes the make up come off.

Anyone else have any tried and true ways of keeping make up on the skin and off the glasses?
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear any others...



No comments:

Post a Comment