Monday 20 July 2015

Top Twenty songs on my playlist aka Musical inspiration.

Last week I posted a bunch of my favourite bloggers and vloggers and this week it's my musical inspiration's turn. As the title suggests I'm going to be linking my Top Twenty* Playlist this week.
Maybe, just maybe there's something in here you haven't heard before?

1. MAGIC! - Rude.
2.  Major Lazer ft. MØ & DJ Snake - Lean On.
3. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass.
4. The soundtrack from Outlander (I don't have a favourite as such, just loving all of it!)
5. The Script - Paint The Town Green.

6. Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lemar - Bad Blood.
7. 3Oh!3 - Don't trust Me.
8. Galantis - Runaway (U and I).
9. Calvin Harris - Summer.
10. The Piano Guys - Titanium/Pavane (cover).

11. Rachel Platten - This Is My Fight Song.
12. Cascada - Everytime We Touch.
13. Idina Menzel - Let It Go.
14. The Piano Guys - Paradise (cover).
15. 'The Mysteries of Laura' opening credits track.

16. Iggy Azalea - Fancy (explicit).
17. Stevie Nicks - Edge Of Seventeen. (Audio only, no video).
18. Jessie J - Flashlight.
19. Calvin Harris ft. HAIM - Pray to God.
20. Taylor Swift - Blank Space.

*In no particular order.
All links worked at writing of this post. (June 2015).

No quote this week as I'm sure the music speaks for itself. 








No comments:

Post a Comment