Wednesday 14 January 2015

December 2014 and January 2015

I can't believe that it is already halfway through January already!
 I've had a very busy Christmas.  I ended up home in Taranaki for a couple of weeks staying with the boyfriend's family. Had a safe holiday and a lot of fun in the sun was had by all. Sober driving on New Years Eve lead to my first breath test (I passed) and ended up driving well into New Years morning.




Some recent changes include the decision to return to university and the acceptance letter came a little while ago.
I've been working diligently on this - Send Me to School Funding I've raised $70 of the much needed $200.





Another change is the acceptance to join a local Skepticism podcast; I've been on it twice now. You can listen to the podcasts I've featured in:

Skepticism Today Ep 007

Skepticism Today Ep 008





Tonight is Wednesday evening so we're planning and plotting at Skeptical Activism. Haha. Just kidding, writing complaints for the ASA about medical and other claims that are breaching the rules.
I've been writing a large number of Ear Candle treatment ones recently, so I expect they will be submitted soon.





“Which is why I am writing this book. To think. To understand. It just happens to be the way I'm made. I have to write things down to feel I fully comprehend them.” 
― Haruki MurakamiNorwegian Wood.

I've been drafting up an eBook recently too, on the No Shampoo technique. I've been so busy lately though so I really need to knuckle down and get it all planned out and written up in full. Hoping to have it published online sometime before university returns so I can then focus solely on my studies.








No comments:

Post a Comment