Wednesday 4 March 2015

Dear Me

Dear Me,

Right now you'll be reading this and wondering how time has flown by. That university is nearing closer and closer to graduation.

The unknown is out there and ready and waiting to be explored. And learned. And then taught. If you can teach it, that means you've learned enough about it to do so... If you can't teach it yet, keep learning. Knowledge is everything.

Don't be afraid of failure - you're going to go far in your life and achieve a lot more than you even realise!

Confidence is key.

Confidence is wearing the clothing that makes you feel happy every time you put it on. That smile you wear when you're in your favourite outfit. That smile that others see when you're walking down the street and it makes them smile a little too.

You are you - unique. You're not a clone of someone else.

That moment when friends leave footprints in your heart & some of them may even have fur.



What-cha know about wearing a wolf on your noggin?

The above half of the blog post has a shout out to the Dear me videos.
Part two continues after the jump:

Change is in the air and it has left me with goosebumps as I embrace the new and let go of the old - things change and people move. It's weird being at university without the friends who were there when I first started... But then I also have new ones I met when they were first year.
I'm terrified of failure, the university restrictions are there to help me not hinder me. Keeping an open mind is helping. I know I have a lot going on right now (hence the late blog post...) University classes started for me yesterday and I spent most of Monday worrying about classes and things changing. Tuesday and today were spent reading and re-reading course materials, and getting appointments made (like for Disability Services to access help for everything!)


This week's quote:

"Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever."
~ Keri Russell








No comments:

Post a Comment